The Gresham Resource Efficiency Assistance To (GREAT) Businesses program helps businesses
conserve natural resources, protect the local environment. GREAT has assist CCI in establishing the
- Preventing pollution in streams and rivers through actions such as regular catch basin cleaning.
- Using energy efficiently by upgrading lighting systems or shutting off equipment.
- Conserving water by using low flow fixtures.
- Utilizing proper wastewater management practices, such as grease trap cleaning or biodegradable
- Cascade Controls recognizes the importance of being a good partner to the environment.
Additionally the City of Gresham, GREAT program looks for ways to help industries conserve, save
money and become a GREAT member of the community. We tailor business strategies in the following
- Recycling, waste reduction, and composting
- Water conservation and wastewater management
- Energy conservation
- Pollution reduction to local streams and rivers (storm drain resources)
- Alternative transportation options
- Food donation
- Small business grants
- Waste-free events